Introduction

Hello Blogging Community, 

My name is Victoria, The school I’m attending is Cedar Grove HS, 16 years old, I’m originally from Atlanta, G.

Things I like to do that are fun to me are playing video games other then that would be listening to music. Three goals I’m hoping to Accomplish this Academic year, would be pasting the school year with perfect reports meaning with 90 and Above grades, turning in my work in time so I can travel to my idol school without having a 70 or below grade, also to attend school as much as i can, so I don’t fall behind my class. Another goal I have would be to Try out for sports this year (not something I think I would be able to do but maybe someday) like band or volleyball it could help me get into my idol school later in the future  , Then make my Academic year as best as I can and make a lot of memories with my teachers and friends 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/15/2022

Bell ringer - Sep 12